Victoria Falls Rainbow Hotel
ABOUT THE VICTORIA FALLS RAINBOW HOTEL :
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, today. A meeting point of four countries, a stunning world wonder on which the world converges. A place where lifelong memories and friendships are formed. The Victoria Falls Rainbow Hotel is unique in its Moorish design. Nestled in an ampitheatres of virgin rain forest, it is within walking distance of the town centre (0.5km), and is only 2km from The Falls themselves and very close to all of the adrenaline-pumping adventure activities!
ACCOMMODATION AT VICTORIA FALLS RAINBOW HOTEL:
The hotel has the following 88 rooms comprising of:
- 56 twin rooms
- 12 double rooms
- 16 family rooms
- 2 family suites
- 2 de luxe suites
- Among which there are 10 pairs of interleading rooms.
- These rooms overlook lush gardens or the immaculate swim and sip pool.
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Ensuite bath & shower
- Direct dial telephone
- Colour television with SABC 1,2,3 , CNN, ZTV, ZNBC & E-TV
- Tea/ Coffee making facilities/option of morning teas served in room
- Safe deposit box in room/ use of the hotel safe storage.
DINING AT VICTORIA FALLS RAINBOW HOTEL :
The Simujinga Restaurant
- The Simujinga restaurant with its enticing African aura and blending in of Western & African cuisine
- The Kraal Restaurant (Shop and Dine concept)
- Provides an authentic Zimbabwean meal experience
- Traditional shows depicting the original diversity of the Zimbabwean and Southern African culture.
- Offers buffet, a la carte and set menus.
- Offers room service with a room service menu found in the rooms
The Rainbow Kraal Shop & Dine
- Built using reeds mats, the kraal shop & dine is a place where after a long day of activities, people from all walks of life come together to relax, shop & dine and enjoy an evening filled with African Culture. The main aim is to rekindle the evenings from long ago when our ancestors used to host the traders from overseas and give them a night filled with entertainment and feasting with game meat being the centre of the meal. During the meal guests will be entertained by the traditional Ndebele Dancers and the Makishi from the Matonga tribe.
The Swim and Sip Bar
- Enticing swim & sip pool bar
- Open for both in-house and walk in guests
- Serves an assortment of ice cold beverages
- Provides all patrons with Complimentary snacks whilst enjoying their drinks
- Open from 1000hrs to 2200hrs
- Authentic vintage point, uniquely designed
- Provides early morning breakfast overlooking the ‘Smoke That Thunders’
- Exclusive dinners for groups
- Ideal for cocktail parties
FACILITIES AT VICTORIA FALLS RAINBOW HOTEL:
- Keys to the City – your guide to all your surroundings
- Reading corner
- Scheduled courtesy bus to designated points
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Same day laundry services
- Baby sitting facilities
- Car park- 24 hour security
- Tour operator desks for your activity bookings in and around Victoria Falls.